  • Subject: re[2]: Mapics 5.5 Payroll ver. ADP
  • From: Lisa Weaver <lweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:29:08 -0500

Check out PERMS by Midrange Software, Inc.  Van Nuys, CA  818-782-0385
PERMS interfaces to MAPICS payroll.

Lisa Cohen Weaver
Consultant Manager
Guide Technologies, L.L.C.
6502 Constitution Drive
Fort Wayne, IN  46804
219-459-7641
Fax 219-459-2127
lweaver@guidetechnologies.com

> Because we have a custom time clock and want to feed PCC with payroll info
we had both mapics PR and outside payroll.  Although it was easy to create a
transmission batch for ADP, the benefits did not outweigh the costs in any
way.  Corporate required us to have ADP for the 401k (we also had another
service at one time.  For payroll, mapics is fine, but it's the other HR
stuff like time and attendance tracking and vacation which had to be
developed in house- now that's something which would be real nice is mapics
PR had.