  • Subject: RE: MAPICS Green Screen Support
  • From: "Ashworth, Thomas R." <TAshwort@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 09:15:13 -0400

I concur with your opinion.  Recently, the vendor of our e-Commerce/EDI
application decided to place priority on the client/server aspects of their
product and I cannot vouch for it's presumed benefits.  Luckily, all key
Operations-features are still accessable via green-screen... all key
document mapping features are now GUI-only.

+---