  • Subject: RE: processing PMC transactions
  • From: Eric Trube <JETrube@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 15:29:39 -0500

The employee who jobs off the job first, should not complete & close the
order; the last person to job off should do this. If it is a problem to give
the production credit to only the last employee on the job, then the first
employee could turn in half the amount but leave the order open for the last
employee to turn in the other half and close the order.

Another way to do this might be to utilize crew clocking, so only one of the
employees has to job on and off the job. This method assumes the two
employees work the same amount of time on the job.

Eric Trube
Hoshizaki America, Inc.
jetrube@hoshizaki.com
770-487-2331 x775