  • Subject: Re: Browser - Inquiry to a ALL Customers activity
  • From: mjbonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:20:37 -0400

I developed and still support the application that you are describing for one of my clients several years ago.  It is an inquiry system (no updates allowed) that runs over MAPICS XA database and allows the users to view all orders/invoices/credit memos etc by customer.  You can also access the information by order number or invoice number or product serial number.  This client very seldom, if at all, uses the MAPICS screens for day to day inquiry.  It has full drill down capability.  Because my client still has green screens in their shop, it was written to run in a green screen environment.

I am not in the shrink wrapped software business but this application is fairly simple and self contained.  If you are interested in pursuing it, I can be contacted at mjbonk@attglobal.net or at 810-242-3744.

Mike Bonk