  • Subject: RE: To Mapics backup or not to Mapics backup?
  • From: "Ed Chabot" <echabot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 17:13:22 -0400

Philip,
We do the same thing, a MAPICS backup to disk and a full save of all
non-system libraries.  We save the disk backup to tape the next morning.
Our operator schedules the disk backup each day and we have the full save in
a job schedule entry procedure.  We too, have the luxury of not running 24/7
operations.
Ed Chabot
Marlin Firearms Co.