  • Subject: Re: Bob Tenney's COM Book
  • From: Robert Vass <robert.vass@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:10:03 -0400

Mr. Shrader,

    The last information I had on Mr. Tenney dates to 02/19/98. He is probably one of the best in IFM and COM. Good choice.

        Bob Tenney Publications
        510 Coventry Rd Suite 12-A
        Decator, GA 30030

            Phone: (404) 705-3222
            Fax  : (404) 705-3140

Best Regards,
Robert W. Vass

"Shrader, Patrick" wrote:

I recently came across an excellent training/study manual for COM, called
The MAPICS XA COM Book. This book was written in 1996 by Bob Tenney, and
explains in laymen's terms how COM works, and how to fully use the features
of COM. His publication group has also written books on IFM and GL
Interfaces.

My problem: the book I have is for Version 3, and I need a copy for version
5. Does anyone know how to reach Bob or if these books are still in
publication? I want to give a copy of these books to my customer service
people.

Also, does anyone have any suggestions for mainstream MAPICS modules that
are easy enough for end users to read and understand?

Patrick Shrader
White Knight Engineered Products

+---