Hi Philip Freimann and Michael J. Dreimiller:

Thank you for your messages (see below).

I have glanced thru the Reports shown in the PCC manuals and unless I'm just
missing something, I don't see a Work-in-Process (WIP) report that shows the
follows information, say at Month-End:

1. Listing of all Open Manufacturing Orders (OMO) with their respective  Item
Numbers and Item Descriptions

2. For each OMO, show a summary of costs by:

     Direct Labor
     Materials, including Outside Processing)
     Overhead Applied

The above costs could be broken down between Current Level and Lower Level
costs.

3. Totals for the three components of costs listed in No. 2 above.  These
totals should tie into the WIP totals that are on the Mapics General Ledger at
the Month-End.

In reviewing the Reports in PCC, I see various types of reports under the
catigories "Order Status Reports" and "Exception Analysis," which don't appear
to be any type of a WIP month end report.

The Reports under the catigories "Period Analysis Cost Summary" and "WIP Totals
Sheet" are closer to what I'm looking for but they don't give summaries by each
Open Maufacturing Order; only totals that appear to tie into the WIP General
Ledger balances at Month-End.

So please see if you can give me some additional suggestions for this.

Regards.....