  • Subject: RE: Browser performance
  • From: John Shaw <john.shaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 15:43:13 +1300

Michael

The batch processing capability is 759.

We have a total of about 250 concurrent users presently.

Regards,

John

        John Shaw
        Group Manager for Information Technology
        PDL Holdings Ltd
        DDI +64 3 339 1861 Mob: +64 21 661 797
        Ph: +64 3 338 9059      Fax: +64 3 339 1702
        E-mail: john.shaw@pdl.co.nz <mailto:john.shaw@pdl.co.nz>
        Visit our Web Site at: http://www.pdl.co.nz <http://www.pdl.co.nz>