<<Where to document. I'm not a normal blogger, so I'm open to suggestions.>>

Hi Kevin,
if your are asking for hosting an blog application, I will be more than
happy if I can help. I've several domains and a lot of space in an
multidomain virtual server. I can install wordpress or other application as
a forum.
of course with not propaganda nor ads.

Guillermo.