Ummm... wow. That ("Zend Navigator") is CRAZY fast compared to the IBM
Systems Director Navigator. I just don't get it, how IBM can put out such a
awful browser tool and then Zend is calling the same API's under the covers
and has sub second response for displaying things like ALL active jobs.

Truly truly amazing and mind boggling IBM. Kudos to Zend. Upon quick
review it appears the Zend Navigator application is open source and free to
use as you wish. At least they don't have any licensing restrictions in the
.php files I looked at in folder /www/zendcore/htdocs/Zend_Navigator_Demo

It would be interesting to put together a list of top priorities for what an
admin would be looking for in such a administration tool and then see if we
could get the community to start a sourceforge.net project and put those
together.

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com