Hi to all,

I am working on testing TN5250 (Ver. 17.4) on wireless terminals with Windows XP and embedded. Everything works fine the only exception is that we have several access points for roaming and probably a few disconnections from the WiFi at some spots. Looks like when windows lose communication to the network or âroamsâ from AP for a few seconds the TN5250 die (the whole TN5250 windows closes).

I have been looking through the mail list and find some similar comments regarding this type of problem but not exactly a resolution; has somebody been in this scenario? Or maybe find a way to create a persistent connection in order to avoid this type of problem.

Last lines of the debug file when the communication is lost and press the enter key:
(0x20)
Record::UnGetByte: entered.

This->cy = 2, This->cx = 1
Processing CC2 0x28.
Done Processing CC2.
ProcessStream: cur_command = 0x52
tn5250_session_read_cmd: readop = 0x52.
Processing CC2 0x00.
Done Processing CC2.
tn5250_session_read_cmd: CC1 = 0x00; CC2 = 0x00
WM_CHAR: handling key
display_do_keys!
@key 13
tn5250_display_do_aidkey (0xF1) called.
SendFields: Number of fields: 14
SendFields: row = 2; col = 1; aid = 0xf1
tn5250_dbuffer_send_data_for_aid_key: format table header =
0x00 0x00 0x00 0x19 0x00 0x00 0x00
tn5250_dbuffer_send_data_for_aid_key() = 1
SendPacket: length = 15
SendPacket: data follows.
SendPacket: data: 00 0D 12 A0 00 00 04 00 00 03 03 02 F1 FF EF

Thanks in advance.

Great work on the Project!