yes Scott in first case no error message . It immediately returns to command
line.

and the other is running .. for more than 5-10 min .. with no output.

I tried connecting to a public as400 server using <tn5250 Server-Ip> to
check if tn5250 is working ,and found it to be good.I was able to get a sign
on . So i hope my tn5250 pkg is ok.

Rhishabh