I see the same problem using openSuSE 11.0. The problem started a week
or two ago, and I haven't gotten around to trying to debug it.

I haven't made any change to tn5250 since I compiled 0.17.4 on
2008-10-25. The only changes that have happened to my system recently
are openSuSE updates, which I apply when openSuSE checks for them daily.

It looks like something changed recently in openSuSE. Maybe the same
changes occurred in Ubuntu.

--Dave

Glenn Holmer wrote:
Hi, we've been using tn5250 for years, but now see an issue. I only
noticed it recently, but it may have started when we switched to Ubuntu
from openSUSE. We're running 0.17.3-2, installed from the Ubuntu
repositories.

When I go to a screen that should expand to 132 columns, the window
stays the same size. It always used to expand horizontally to show all
the characters (at the same size as with 80 columns). F20 does move the
data over, but only to about column 91.

Where should we look for a solution?

Glenn Holmer gholmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Software Engineer phone: 414-908-1809