This code from display.c is not clean:

  /* check if user wants to allow the host to run commands via strpccmd
*/
  if (tn5250_config_get (config, "allow_strpccmd"))
    {
      This->allow_strpccmd = tn5250_config_get_bool
(config, "allow_strpccmd");
    }

The code leaves This->allow_strpccmd unitialized if allow_strpccmd isn't
set in the config. Found with valgrind.

Either there should be an else part here, or a line should be added to
tn5250_display_new() to initialize this field.