On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 09:11:34AM +0300, elmars.ositis@xxxxxx wrote:

> I was wondering if it is possible to send lp5250d output to two
> destinations from one source.

It should work to send the output of scs2ascii through standard unix
tool "tee" to a file, e.g.:

lp5250d env.DEVNAME=LINPRT1 env.IBMMFRTYPMDL='*OKI184IBM' \
outputcommand='scs2ascii | tee archive-file | lpr -Poki' as400sys

If You need to send to two commands instead of a command and a file,
You can replace the file by a FIFO, AKA "named pipe":

mkfifo /tmp/lp5250d-fifo
whatever-command < /tmp/lp5250d-fifo &
lp5250d outputcommand='scs2ascii | tee /tmp/fifo | lpr -Poki' as400sys