I must confess, it's the first time I try to build the installer package so I
just installed inno setup.

I get this strange error when executing "make install" (in tn5250/win32/,
(...)/out1 is my output directory):

  copy tn5250.exe "C:\(...)\tn5250\tn5250\win32\out1"
  /bin/sh.exe: copy: command not found

So I changed the Makefile to use cp instead of copy and cat instead of type.
Then I executed "make release" and I learnt that it uses an hardcoded path to
reference OpenSSL:
C:\openssl-0.9.7b\

I manually executed the makefile directive and created a dummy windocs.pdf file
(I don't have it on my computer) and executed innosetup:

Inno Setup 5 Command-Line Compiler
Copyright (C) 1997-2005 Jordan Russell. All rights reserved.
Portions by Martijn Laan

Compiler engine version: Inno Setup 5.0.8

Parsing [Setup] section, line 2
Parsing [Setup] section, line 3
Parsing [Setup] section, line 4
Parsing [Setup] section, line 5
Parsing [Setup] section, line 6
Parsing [Setup] section, line 7
Parsing [Setup] section, line 8
Parsing [Setup] section, line 9
Parsing [Setup] section, line 10
Parsing [Setup] section, line 11
Error on line 11 in C:\dev\VSS_HEN_UTILITIES\Deployment\tn5250\tn5250\win32\tn52
50_innosetup.iss: Unrecognized [Setup] section directive "AlwaysCreateUninstallI
con"
Compile aborted.

Furthermore, for some odd reason I couldn't manage to compile the newest
openssl version. I have the 0.9.7f compiled with mingw (I already did this
before!) and I want to update it with the new 0.9.7g. I have errors about not
finding pwd (which I don't care) but it gives me no output. The mingw32-make -f
ms/mingw32a.mak command fails instantly. I really don't remember what's the
trick.

It's funny how the tn5250/win32 makefile uses standard windows commands and the
openssl makefile uses standard linux shell command, but neither works on my
machine. I must have incorrectly configured something...

For reference, here's how my PATH variable looks like:
PATH=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;c:\program files;C:
\Program Files\Debugging Tools for Windows;C:\Program Files\sysinternals\;c:\min
gw\bin;C:\Perl\bin\;C:\Program Files\Perl\bin\;;c:\MinGW\bin;c:\msys\1.0\bin

A5250 recompiled coorectly with only a change in xxx_terminal_destroy_window()
prototype.

<end of message. junk follows>

Marc-Antoine Ruel, ing. jr.
Cardinal Health Canada