I tried to do a screen print today and got a program message:
RPG9998 Internal failure in compiler or subroutine (C S D F).

Prior to that in my joblog, I see:
CPF5192 Data sent to device SPORTER1 not valid.  Negative response
  code is 10030101.
CPF9999 Function check. CPF5192 unmonitored by QWSGET at statement
  *N, instruction X'0967'.
CPF3698 Dump output directed to spooled file 1
CPF0963 Message . . . . :   Complete thread information not available.
MCH3402 Tried to refer to all or part of an object that no longer
  exists.
CPF9999 Function check. MCH3402 unmonitored by QWSGET at statement
  *N, instruction X'32A3'.

Naturally, I signed off, signed on, tried again. It crashed numerous times on different screens. I'm sure I've printed screens before! Wait, I can't be sure I've printed screens with +enhanced before. Maybe that's the difference?