I'm forwarding this to the forum. You can enroll at
http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/linux5250

I don't exactly understand your request. You seem to tell that you want to get
informations from the server without doing screen scraping. My ActiveX can do
screen scraping, but except that, I don't know how this project could help you.

I speak french but since I'm forwarding this to the forum, I'll keep it in
english (while on the list).

Marc-Antoine Ruel