The problem happens to be on a windows machine so I guess it's not the same
problem but I'll look into that (just in case). Windows happens to support
UTF-8 but it is rarely used so I don't think it is this problem.

M-A

"Dave McKenzie" <davemck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit
dans le message de news: 1109171160.8020.6.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx