Marek Bajon wrote:

REMARKS and TODOS 1. Mouse events should be received via ncurses functions, it would allow
not only xterm but also gpm as mouse event provider (at least docs say
so :) )
2. Using copybuffer in a file does not allow copying and pasting to /
from other applications, but there is no clipboard notion in curses (or
I don't know about it), and tn5250 is not an X-window app, so using X
clipboard seams not a good idea - what if we run it in text mode?

I know gpm keeps its own clipboard...don't know how that interacts with ncurses, nor X...but for me, the copy/paste is not so important as cursor postioning.

6. I used Ctrl-Insert and Shift-PgDn for COPY_TEXT and PASTE_TEXT keys because that's Client Access' default setting. If you have a better idea feel free to change it. I will set it for my users to Ctrl-C / Ctrl-V anyway.

How about Shift-Insert for PASTE_TEXT? That is the standard Wordstar (also used in many, many, many other apps) keymapping...CAE seems to have adapted this (presumably Shift-Insert does otherwise there...)

--
Alex Mauer

"First we thought the PC was a calculator. Then we found out how to turn numbers into letters with ASCII -- and we thought it was a typewriter. Then we discovered graphics, and we thought it was a television. With the World Wide Web, we've realized it's a brochure." - Douglas Adams