Re: HOWTO and font selection

fixed

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 Phillip.Watts@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The howto shows how to do font_80 and font_132
> selection but implies its only for xterm sessions.

Actually, those keywords also work in Win32 and in GTK.  The only place
that they don't work is on the console.

> Can you select fonts for console sessions?  I haven't
> had any luck doing so.

You need to change your font in the console before you start TN5250.
If you can set it to a font that will display 132x27 (or larger) then you
should be able to use 132 col mode without problems.