Marc-Antoine Ruel wrote:
To be clear: It's hasn't been very tested, I may have broken other things.

You're not the only one. The tn5250_session_create_window_structured_field() function I wrote correctly retrieves window parameters from the as/400, but by implementing it the as/400 no longer formats windows for us since it now believes we know how to do it ourselves. So windows don't work anymore (at least not using xt5250). Once tn5250_session_create_window_structured_field() has retrieved the window definition we need to create the window ourselves using some mechanism.

The patch isn't windows-specific at all, except for the update I've made
in my activex and the GUI specific things.

It took me a while to update to the CVS version. I'll send you (James) the
complete version.
I think we should keep the .DLL of the activex in activex/Release or on a
web page since it is not necessary to compile it at home. But it currently
has to be manually compiled. I can do it for a while if there is any
interrest.

I'll send a patch to Scott if I'm able to do one :) But currently the CVS
server is not responding (as usual).

cvs contains the activex portion, but not the rest of it. I think this patch is safe to commit since the problems with it only occur if the user has the +enhanced directive in their .tn5250rc (and no one but me and Marc do at this point). Scott's probably swamped after coming back from vacation. My big patch to the scs2* programs hasn't been committed either. If Scott is too busy maybe Carey or someone with cvs access can review these patches and commit them (though Scott is doing a great job)? Or maybe these patches aren't ready for inclusion?

James Rich