Re: NEW FEATURE: Print Screens

fixed

Scott Klement wrote:

That's strange!   It looks like it updated part of your TN5250 sources,
but not all of them?

Try deleting your TN5250 sources (just delete the whole tn5250 directory)
and then do a fresh checkout from CVS..

For my own piece of mind, I'll try doing the same thing (a fresh checkout
& build) and see if I can reproduce the error...

Actually it was a fresh checkout... It created a new directory called tn5250 and downloaded the sources. I deleted the downloaded sources and checked out again before sending the email.

However I do recall some trouble logging into cvs but it looked liked it grabbed everything... I double check that part; I was just copying and pasted the cvs instructions on tn5250.sourceforge.net

--
Steven Kurylo