Hello Peter,

On 13 Mar 2003, Peter H. Ganten wrote:

> We are using the latest CVS Version of tn5250 and have a problem with a
> wrong cursor position in a procedure written for the /36 environment.
> I'll append the code in question to the mail. The program is prompting
> for input ('wieviel Kopien wollen Sie gedruckt haben? ( 0 2 )'). In
> client acces the cursor is then positioned behind the prompt. In tn5250
> the cursor is positioned at the top left of the screen. It can be moved
> to the input field to proceed with the program, however.

To try to reproduce this (since I don't have most of the programs that
your OCL is calling) I did this:

// * 'wieviel Kopien wollen Sie gedruckt haben? ( 0 2 )'
// IF ?R?=0 GOTO C0
// TAG C0

I ran it, and this is what I got:

                            S/36 PROGRAM MESSAGES
(blank lines omitted)
GANTEN
wieviel Kopien wollen Sie gedruckt haben? ( 0 2 )
Enter required parameter
 * <-- this is where the cursor is.

So...   it's not in the top left, but rather in the bottom left, for me.
I get the same results if I run it on an IBM green-screen terminal.  (I
do not have client access to try it with)

> Let me know, if I can provide more input to this problem.

Since I can't reproduce the problem, please send me a trace file.
Please send it to me directly, not to the mailing list.

Thank you!