Porting Tn5250 to glib 2.0

fixed

Hi folks,

I'm currently working on a gnome2-based GUI for tn5250 using lib5250,
and I'd really like to port tn5250 to glib 2.0 (having both glibs linked
to my app is annoying me :) ).

What do you think? can I start this work in a separate brach and then,
eventually, merge?

I'd also like to include the pkg-config support patch I've sent to Scott
some weeks ago.

Let me know, thanks

Christopher