Hi Martin,

Looking in CVS, I see that the 2nd argument to tn5250_stream_open() was
added 26 Sep 2001.

Is it possible that it's linking against a version of tn5250 that's older
than that?  Please try updating your version of lib5250 (part of the base
tn5250 package) to a recent version, and then re-build gnome-5250.

Thanks!