Dear Ryan,

To resolve your current problem, you need to create a customized version of
the *OKI321IBM print driver on your host. In IBM iSeries - AS/400 host
server terminology, this is called making a Workstation Customization
Object.

The reason that you need to perform this operation is that true IBM system
attachable impact printers support three print qualities, *DRAFT, *STD
(standard), and *NLQ. When creating a print driver to convert IBM iSeries or
AS/400 server SCS print streams to an equivalent for an ASCII impact
printer, the *STD selection is frequently mapped to NLQ on the ASCII printer
instead of draft.

The IBM knowledge base article that describes the change you will need to
make will be found at the following URL:

http://www-912.ibm.com/s_dir/slkbase.NSF/acf2ee1e9d64b16e8625680b00020389/7d
01d6f54b064b3d8625669700614cc9?OpenDocument

HTH

Best Regards,

/Paul
--