Dear Paul,

Sorry about the delay on answering your e-mail. I'm starting, again, the
tests with tn5250 and lp5250d and RPG bus ticket program.
As soon as possible I'll tell you the results !

Thanks for your help !

I can't believe that there people that says that the problem of Open Source
is user support... You guys are the living proof that: 'Opensource rules
!' :-)

[]'s

Luis Otavio