Dear Luis,

I was cleaning up some of my older e-mail recently and I read the thread
about your RPG bus ticket program. I think I know why it was coded to
require an end and a starting of the writer between the generation of every
bus ticket and what to change in the configuration of lp5250d to make it
compatible with the RPG program. Information for your reference is appended
below.