In a more o less similar problem, I'm trying to use the browser, with NetData I
a page with the data to be printed and just hit the print option in the
browser.  I
have't finish the application yet, but I'm missing small adjusts.

I think it is important to use "style sheets" to align the printer if yuo need
to use
pre-printed forms, and I have no experience with CCS yet.  If you don't need
pre-printed forms, you can do a very nice output.