Hello all,
I am attempting to connect to our iSeries using XT5250, which I'm running on an
Intel/RedHat Linux 7.3 machine.  I'm using KDE 3 for a window manager.

Now, my problem is that I run my desktop in a fairly high resolution
(1280x1024) which makes the default XT5250 window downright unreadable.  TN5250
in straight console is fine, and I personally prefer that, but I have end-users
who will be using Linux and XT5250, so I need to resolve this for them.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get the size of the content of the window
bigger while still retaining a readable font?  I had read a previous post
regarding this, and used the options that the reply had suggested, but that
produced a very, well, horrid looking font under KDE.

Thank you in advance,
-Ben Dinger
email: bdinger@inebraska.com