I'm not a PC guy of any sort (win* or *nix) so my attempts to decipher the
code that handles the keyboard has been futile.  I use the Windows version
of TN5250.  I was hoping to be able to map my keyboard in a configuration
file, but just trying to figure out what key is where has me beat.

I'm looking at terminal.h and I see a list of #define's like:
#define K_SYSREQ        0401    /* curses KEY_BREAK */
#define K_CLEAR         0515    /* curses KEY_CLEAR */
#define K_REFRESH       0564    /* curses KEY_REFRESH */
#define K_FIELDEXIT     0517    /* curses KEY_EOL (clear to EOL) */

Where can I find out where curses thinks these keys are?

What I really want is the functionality that allows me to jump from 'word'
to 'word', which looks like curses KEY_SRIGHT but shift+arrow doesn't seem
to do it for me.  I searched the web but found nothing but manpages about
the output from getch() and friends.

Where can I go to find out what physical key equates to the various curses
key definitions?
  --buck