What this message means is that it can't decrypt a record (and
thats an SSL record, not a 5250 record) that was sent to it.

Your config file looks okay to me, I don't think this is a config
issue.

We're using OpenSSL (http://www.openssl.org) for the SSL routines,
so we don't do any of the encryption/decryption ourselves, we let
OpenSSL do it.  I tried searching the OpenSSL mailing lists, and
there are other people who have had this type of problem, but I can't
find a resolution.  (tho, the search software for those lists isn't the
greatest)

The only thing I can think of is trying to update to a newer version
of OpenSSL, and see if that will solve the problem.   Unfortunately,
I can't reproduce the problem locally (SSL works perfectly for me) so
I'd need your help to try things out.

Are you willing to help?