Just FYI, I committed a fix to this scs2ascii TRANSPARENT order problem.

I also added a simple menu to the Windows port of tn5250, and made
copy/paste functions work more like they should in a Windows program.
(i.e. you have to click Edit, then Copy to copy to clipboard instead
of it being auto-copied when you highlight it)
I added a "+unix_like_copy" keyword to the configuration to re-enable
the old behavior.  (Note: this only affects the Windows version)

Also removed the unused getopt code.

All of these changes are now available in CVS.