Please help.

I am very new to Linux and tn5250! I must set-up lp5250d to
 print from our MRP system, running on a AS400. I’ve tried
 to guess it, but I can’t seem to get it working. I looked
 at the HOWTO file, but unfortunately the printing section
 is empty.

The details:
AS400 server: IP: 198.25.23.3
Printer: Seikosha BP5420i (IBM Proprinter II emulation),
 connected to LPT1
MRP Login: Username: print, password: print2 (currently)
Data from existing client: IBM Client Access, running on
 Windows NT:
  Workstation ID: LMP
  Printer Set-up:
     Message Queue: QSYSOPR
     Library: *LIBL
     Font for AS/400 print file: Courier 10
     Transport print data to ASCII on AS/400 – Printer
 Model: IBM 4201-1 Proprinter
     Customizing Object: QDPDEFAULT
     Library: *LIBL
Linux: Mandrake 8.1

The printing on the current Win NT system works.

PLEASE write replies in idiot-language.

Thank you.

Henk de Swardt
South Africa

==
Brought to you by Ananzi Shopping for specials, competitions and free goodies!
[http://www.ananzishopping.co.za]