Hello!

On 31.12.01, Sean Porterfield wrote:

> Supported values vary by release.  On V4R4, it lists V3R2,
> V4R2, V4R3, and V4R4 as the valid releases.  I'm pretty sure
> V5R1 supports V3R2, but we have not installed it yet, so I
> don't know.

V5R1.0 doesn't support V3 anymore. You may save for R4R4.0,
V4R5.0 and V5R1.0.

IBM hast stopped the backward compatibility for CISC-Releases
completely. Bad stuff for software developpers who likes to
support old releases...

Sincerly Beat Rubischon

--
Beat Rubischon       \|/     See http://www.rubis.ch/~beat/ for