Hi All.

I have a solved problem, and a question.

Problem solved.....I said earlier that F14 in TN5250 was unserviceable.
Turns tout this is some sort of issue with Darwin 1.4, @ was coming
out , in a terminal. It was fixed with a modmap. Anyone suffering the
same problem i would point toward www.Xdarwin.com

now the new problem. none of my keys seem to be working in xt5250 any
more. Including the enter key. I get the signon just fine, but the enter
key seems just to be generating a newline character. Any thoughts?

While we are on the topic, how should I change the Font size in Xt5250.
My aging eyesight cannot cope with the little stuff any more...

Myles Toomey

empty@mac.com