Hi,

xt5250 currently doesn't support fullscreen mode.

Someone has an idea when this will be done ?

For now what is the best solution to use xt5250 or tn5250 near fullscreen
mode. We have tried many fonts with xt5250.
Some are OK for 80 cols mode, but we haven't found anything correct for
132 cols mode.
Does someone know of a font which could be used in 132 cols mode and
"approach" fullscreen ? A font with high letters.

Or is there any tricks by using tn5250 in gnome-terminal for example with
big fonts. But then how about switching between 80 and 132 cols?

Thanks in advance.
Pierre Baudracco - pierre.baudracco@aliacom.fr
ALIACOM - www.aliacom.fr - 05 62 19 24 91