> 1 0 0 - gives 10è, the Enter gives -10,000.

Well i've said that many times before, but they keep saying
that this is correct... while i'm using tn5250j right now
and there 100- gives me 100,000} wich is ofcourse
correct.

> Can someone help me or have any idea ?
> Thanks in advance.

Sure, use tn5250j instead.... has good screen refreshing
font-scaling, support hotkeys, macros, file transfer from
the AS/400 to your pc (at this time only html, but other
formats are in the feature list), users from belgium and/or
The Netherlands can use the dutch translated language
(translated by me). All those features are added because
I asked it... i'm testing it in Windows and Linux (SuSE)
and i must say it is stable enough to replace tn5250.

Greetings

Patrick Bielen
Beta-tester and translator TN5250J