Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 13:18:40 -0400
Hi Jay,

The URL for the document that you require (IBM Specs for twinax emulators
under Windoze) is listed below:

http://www-4.ibm.com/software/network/pcomm/about/api/twinax.html

Best Regards,

/Paul
--
Paul Tykodi
Director, Printer Connectivity Product Management

p: 603.431.0606 x115
f: 603.436.6432
paul@intermate-us.com
www.intermate.com