Tonight I committed some additional SSL options to CVS.

These are configuration options:

    +ssl_verify_server     tells tn5250 that it should verify that the
                           certificate sent by the AS/400 is valid.

    ssl_ca_file = /path/to/file  allows you to set a file that contains
                           a certificate authority (CA) certificate
                           used for verifying the server's cert.

and I added the following file:
     README.ssl         Explains how to configure your AS/400 to use
                        SSL, as well as how to configure tn5250 for use
                        with SSL.

I hope that people find these things useful.  I haven't heard any feedback
from anyone outside of my company, yet :(   Please send me your comments!
Either "it works on <insert platform here>!"  or "having problems with
<insert problem here>" would be very much appreciated.   Once I feel
comfortable that it's working on a few different platforms, I'd like to
make a new release...

Thanks!