Hi,

Thanks for the clarification.   I don't have Client Access at my disposal
to experiment with, and I don't run kmail on my system...  so I'm doing a
bit of guess work on some of the details of this...

But, since this seemed easy to implement, I added this "next word" and
"prev word" support to version 0.17.x (HEAD) in CVS.

To try them out, you'll need to do the CVS update & re-build and install
tn5250....   I mapped the keys (for now) to Shift-Left Arrow and
Shift-Right Arrow in the xterm version of tn5250....

I haven't yet changed anything in the console-mode keyboard maps, and I
haven't wired the keys down in the SLang version.  I wanted to see whether
I did this right, first :)