From: "Egan, Matt B. (Artco)" <mbegan@artco.zgate.com>
To: "'linux5250@midrange.com'" <linux5250@midrange.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:32:23 -0500
Subject: [LINUX5250] limiting number of open sessions

Is there anyway to limit the number of open TN5250 windows a user can have
open? I know that there are limitations you can apply on the 400 but in my
case that won't work. I'm running a terminal Server (www.ltsp.org) and so
every thing shows that it is coming from that server. anyway if you can
think of or know of a way to limit the number sessions running i would be
much abliged.

Thanks
Matt Egan

Message: 2