On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Egan, Matt B. (Artco) wrote:

> I would gladly put some time in but I lack highly in skill. I have a hard
> enough time installing windows I doubt I could write anything worth a damn

Heh... installing Windows (so that it actually WORKS CORRECTLY) is a much
tougher job than most programming assignments :)  At least programs and
compilers give you error messages instead of making you guess and/or
reinstall, like Windows does.  (sorry, I just have to complain about
Windows every chance that I get)

> Scott I think it was one of your post I read awhile back (it might have been
> way back) anyway it was dealing with changing the initial Startup font I
> changed something in some startup script anyway I can remember where I
> changed it now. I looked through the archives and couldn't see it anymore
> does this ring a bell

It rings several bells :)   I've posted messages on this topic several
times.   Is it this one?
http://archive.midrange.com/linux5250/200108/msg00016.html

At any rate, the font is probably being set in one of 3 places:
~/.tn5250rc
/usr/local/etc/tn5250rc
/usr/local/bin/xt5250

If that doesn't help, you could try searching the archives of this list
for the particular message that you had in mind:
http://archive.midrange.com/linux5250/index.htm

Hope that helps...