  • Subject: Re: Hi. How would I go about changing the keyboard ....
  • From: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 17:06:28 -0500 (CDT)

Jay... I think the main thing you're missing in your documentation here
is examples. :)

Also, tn5250 is currently referencing a file called
"/usr/local/share/tn5250/XTerm" rather than ~/.Xdefaults

Also, it appears that Paolo has the idea of "Ctrl-L" (holding down
control key and pressing L) with the idea of "Control_L" (the left
control key)