  • Subject: Re: Deep bug
  • From: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 11:41:39 -0500 (CDT)

I tried this... I took a file that has more than 3 screens of fields,
and followed the steps you gave below.  (Yes, the steps make sense)

I was NOT able to crash the emulator, though.  I tried both version
0.17.1 and 0.16.1, neither crashed. (but... see my previous message
about this -- I have a feeling we're not working from the same code)

This sounds suspciously like a problem that I fixed back in June of
last year...   Tell me, does it still do this if you hit enter slowly?

Also... does it happen for new/blank records?  (Even if you have to
add one to test with?)