  • Subject: Re: Mailing printer output from tn5250 linux printserver
  • From: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:20:37 -0500 (CDT)
  • cc: "Mira Houska, TESmedia" <mirah@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The program should be "lp5250d", not "tn5250d".

I'd recommend grabbing the latest version from CVS, there have been some
serious bug fixes in lp5250d since version 0.15.7.

The new version uses the "config file syntax" instead of the "command-line
switch syntax" for variables, but the learning curve is small.

Good Luck!