ltconfig ltmain.sh

fixed

Hi,

When checking out from CVS, I recieve the files ltconfig and
ltmain.sh.  While this doesn't cause any problem for linux, I have to
delete these files on UnixWare or shared libraries don't build.

Does anyone know if it will cause any problems to remove these from
CVS?  I think they are regenerated when autogen.sh is run.

Mike

+---