  • Subject: Re: Another assertion failed error... (fwd)
  • From: Mike Madore <mmadore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:45:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Scott,

This is cool.  Thanks for all the effort.  Would you be able to send me a
copy of the source to the program so I can reproduce it?

By the way, I was unable to send mail to klemscot@klements.com.  It
bounced.

To all:

What do you think the best way to handle theses non-printable characters
are?  I can easily copy the behavior of the real terminal if thats the
best solution.

Mike