Both have been released and are available for download from the CVS server:

http://cvs.cleveland.lug.net/module.pl?module=tn5250

The changes in 0.14.1 are relatively minor bugs fixed - the more major ones
(which there are a few, unfortunately) are mostly structural issues which I'm
attempting to fix with 0.15.x tree.  In any case, the 0.14.1 changes are:

- Buffered keystrokes will now cause the display to update.
- Some 'binary' characters now accepted as data characters.  (Fixes problem
  with emulator quiting on displaying certain characters).
- Kludged around assertion in some situations with pressing enter twice.

People who need a stable emulator should use 0.14.1

The changes in 0.15.4 are quite major (I've been sitting on them for a little
bit too long, although they *have* been in CVS):

- Rewrite of screen/format table save/restore code to generate Write to Display
  commands and orders.  This should even allow you to resume a session with
  a different emulator and have the restore screen feature still work.  This
  results in a noticable slowdown in situations where the save screen command
  is used.
- Fixes for End key behavior.
- Fixes for Del key behavior, other keys which weren't setting the field's
  modified flag.
- Buffered keystrokes will now cause the display to update.
- Some 'binary' characters now accepted as data characters.
- CC1/CC2 bytes in Read MDT Fields/Read INput Fields commands were not being
  handled.
- Partial work on restructuring... Auto Enter fields now work again.
- Updates to documentation and NEWS, including information about the FAQ and
  mailing list archives.

This should probably be more stable than 0.15.3 ... I've had easy access to
test cases for all of the major changes that I've made.

Note that the major bug with transmitting negative values in "Number Only"
fields is not resolved in either the stable or the development release - I've
looked at it a bunch of times but don't understand what the emulator is
*supposed* to do (it's not documented).  I need to snoop a session
from another emulator, but have yet to both have some time and a Windows box
with another emulator on it at once.

-Jay 'Eraserhead' Felice